School Lunch School Lunch

Mmm... A jar of nickels. Yes it was always goddamn erosion in Geography class.

Great episode as usual. Always plenty of references that give me belly laughs.

Pizza Delivery Horror! Pizza Delivery Horror!

I like this, it was pretty creepy and always feels like it was based on a true story.

NWAR: Cold Open NWAR: Cold Open

Fantastic. I feel like I can just lose myself in your weird world of wordplay. The way you pronounce every word makes every word feel like a pun or some kind of wordplay, even when it's not some kind of wordplay. It's just a play on words.

She's cutting out the middleman so she can cut out the middle, man. Therapeutic to thine ears.

And the beauty of all this is that you don't neglect the story just for wordplay. It's like the wordplay itself guides the story. It's glorious.

What have I become? It's like my whole review has turned into a danmarkowitz flash movie. And my voice is even reading these lines in his voice. His voice has become my voice. What have we become? Our voice.

*Hypnotic end jingle*

Game Grumps Animated: Lose a Turn Game Grumps Animated: Lose a Turn

One of the funniest flash movies I've watched in ages. Great timing on the voices making it all the more hilarious. It's like a running commentary where they both see the funny side of losing on every turn. Little nonchalant pieces of dialogue holding it all together, giving the conversation an almost realistic tone.

In the UK we call the gameshow the Wheel of Fortune, so I can relate to it. I guess it should be called the Wheel of Misfortune in this case.

I would have loved to have seen him lose his $300 at the end.

SeayDragon responds:

Hey thanks this is the nicest comment I have ever gotten.

Happy Birthday VicariousE! Happy Birthday VicariousE!

I wasn't even expecting to see this flash video and caught it by accident, but it's crazy addictive and you have got to love the solo guitar animation! So much Asterix.

Happy birthday, Vic!

Fancy Restaurant Fancy Restaurant

Holy damn, one of the funniest things I've seen in ages. This family should be a regular series, complaining and making wise cracks about everything. Loved the Home Alone references and the Monopoly man shit.

Door to Door Door to Door

Loved this. One of the best flash movies I've seen in ages. Really quirky and funny.

REAR GUARD REAR GUARD

I loved this, you really captured the feeling of those cheap shopping channels that use exaggerated reverb on certain segments, and all the sneaky disclaimers at the end too.

The flash itself was also punchy and funny.

Bloorph Bloorph

Blue Velvet

This Flash is quite a productive piece of experimental work, a visual treat, I also like the blue and white coloured theme that runs throughout a lot of your Flash videos. It sort of reminds me of the T-1000 liquid metal morphing back together in Terminator 2.

As I mentioned in the blog comments, this type of idea would work extremely well with using complex shapes and patterns that not only morph, but morph into things that tell a complete story.

Nice what you can make just with a little bit of playing around though Jack.
Great work, 5/5.

Stickman91 responds:

It was fun to just morph the shape mindlessly and not worry about where it would end up and how it would look; but I agree, a more structured pattern of morphing would be very cool, especially if it could illustrate concrete ideas.

Thanks for the generous review. :)

The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

One man stands tall

I'm not going to lie, I almost peed myself laughing, I nearly had an heart attack when I saw my name. At first I thought it was going to be a really sad but meaningful and poetic dedication to everybody at Newgrounds. But once the dance music kicked in and I saw my name, it boggled my mind, I couldn't help but burst into tears of laughter.

69 reviews as well, very impressive. I have no choice but to say well done for this and leaving me no choice but to favourite the video. It must be funny to everyone who has watched this to see their own name appear, I wasn't expecting it.

Stickman91 responds:

I'm glad you found it so satisfying!

YOU ROCK!