nietzlawe

1 Audio Review

Go acapella, attack a fella after a pack of Stella. Then get beat up by... Stella! And left for dead in her cellar. With no cell phone to yell for help, I can only cry and yelp like a wounded puppy. Nobody hears me callin', by next week I'll be the latest story on Mr Ballen. But at least I've got this acapella to keep me from losing my mind here in the cellar, I hear it'll be a best seller.

Cyberdevil responds:

Join ECHO (ECHOEarth) and throw your cellphone to a gecko! Just be sure to disable it first for optimal death row. Throes of death as it blows up, in dismal little vessels of smoke, choking folks who are too close, triangulating vectors.

I'd rather keep a parsnip or a scepter, until I'm but a specter, but not the holy ghost more like a settler. And no puppy, just a wild wolf raised from a cub, or a guppy. The wolf's they lick either to taste or to show love, they cannot hug see. Hope they're no hungry buddy. But if I be a specter certainty thereof certainly seems muddy...

But I sure do hope so Nietz! Bringing up prose I suppose would flow well with some vocal sets.

#noregrets

1 Art Review

It's good to see that my wreckless actions have managed to spur some fresh creativity. This could be the start of something great. That creature looks pained man. As pained as I was when I yeeted in the spur of the moment.

Doomroar responds:

Well it is upside down just to fit in some web header, it is understandable if it is feeling uncomfortable.

You telling me, that the sweet release of death actually hurts? well shit i have been lied my whole life!

I am here to make a difference. Isn't that why we're all here?

39, Male