All 28 art Reviews

Notebook page front - betrayal 1 Notebook page front - betrayal 1

'The six-headed monster that guards the gates of hell.' Move over, Cerberus, we have a new sheriff in town! A very dangerous six-headed sheriff ready to take the reins.

Doomroar responds:

!!! how shockingly rude mister, i will have you know that he has 7 heads, the millipede tail counts too.

Man that was one hell of a mammogram.

Notebook page back - betrayal 2 Notebook page back - betrayal 2

Jagged vicious creatures. Like walking past them would trigger bloody dismemberments and instant castrations. When Dwarven automatons met codex seraphinianus.

Doomroar responds:

You know how it is, they wreck you up, chop you down, then rob you off your manhood just to add insult to injury, so that everyone would read"died a dickless twat" on the grave.

SB P1 SB P1

Very sharp and mechanical creatures that also double up as cutting implements. Tails, whips and lacerations. To stand in the middle of all these beasts I would feel extremely vulnerable to all of the sadistic weaponry. Visceral.

My favourite part is the hands on top of hands coming out of the water, desperately reaching up in order to scratch a hairy mutated testicle.

First unintentional dicks, now unintentional testicles. I'd best look on my doodle and make sure I haven't added any unintentional testicles.

Doomroar responds:

Don't worry they are designed to bring quick and painless death, mostly because competition wouldn't allow for them to take their time with their prey, so they have to be fast about that killing, eating and moving on to the next food source, just look at that, some of them are just bones!

Well i would say that there are a pair of... "eggs" just right of the NIETZ-TO-THEIR-LAWE and above NIETZ-SLOW.

SB 000 SB 000

Daemon Dog and a lot of sharpness... lots of sharp implements. And a penis head beanstalk just for good measure.

At least your doodles make more sense than mine:

Doomroar responds:

At least both our doodles have the same amount of "discrete" and "unintentional" dicks on them haha.

SB P2 SB P2

The makings of a bizarre new codex perhaps? The future generations will be left wondering what went through the mind of the great Doomroar.

Doomroar responds:

Wild theories and a couple of questionable cults and pyramid schemes will be made by those wondering, guessing, but with no success, well kinda they did got rich at my expenses...

Eye fish and clock Eye fish and clock

Professor: "So what's this?"
Doomroar: "My drawing."
Professor: "Happy home life?"
Doomroar: "Completely content."
Professor: "Ahem *clears throat* Please, continue! Don't let me stop you!"
Doomroar: "Thank you, Professor. *mumbles to self* I'm gonna fucking kill that bastard, fish eyes, murder, death! stab stab stab!"
Professor: "I'm sorry, did you say something?"
Doomroar: "Nothing."
Professor: "Oh. I must be hearing things."
Doomroar: "Fucking stupid bastard! *mumbling*"

Doomroar responds:

He was a cool teacher, didn't even seem bothered that half my notes were filled with doodles.

Hibiscus for Mom Hibiscus for Mom

That actually looks edible, like an hibiscus flower cake with frosting on top.

Jiovanni responds:

Thank you! damn... now I want to eat it....

Banish Banish

We have Vanish here in the UK. But I prefer Banish. I'd rather see Vanish, Banished to the black hole, Which for some reason reminds me of the board game Atmosfear.

Cyberdevil responds:

I share that sentiment, it's pure like poison. I mean it's pure poison. Atmosfear sounds interesting!

Nameless Nameless

This illustration reminds me of the type of creation you would find in a wonderfully ambiguous manuscript. It looks like a rolled up cigarette butt, it has a great bellowing quality to it. The monster itself looks like a mix of a crocodile and a snake.

Is there a deeper meaning to this picture? Like something related to Soul Coughing.

Doomroar responds:

Nothing related to the band really, but if i should explain it, this thing outside of the fields of reason can only be felt and surpassed by insanity itself.

Fractal Lightning.2 Fractal Lightning.2

Awesome picture. Gave me inspiration towards a book that I'm working on.